We are currently looking for big-hearted and generous donors who might contribute something to the tombola -- big or small!
A tombola is a game of chance where everyone wins a prize -- it might be something big, like two nights' accommodation in a beautiful hotel, or something more modest, like a bamboo straw or a drinks voucher.
A big thank you to our donors so far:
* Alaya Dedaun Kuta @alayahotels http://alayahotels.com/alayadedaunkuta/
* Aleabe @aleabecollection https://aleabe.com/
* Bali Bird Park @balibirdparkofficial http://www.balibirdpark.com/
* Bali Moon @balimoonbali http://balimoon.co.id/
* Bronz Spa @bronzbali http://bronz.com.au/bali/
* Buddha Wear @buddhawear https://buddhawear.com/
* Coco and Ginger @cocoandginger https://coco-and-ginger.myshopify.com/
* DeParadise Tours @deparadise.tour https://www.deparadisetour.com/
* Gado Gado @chezgadogado https://gadogadorestaurant.com/
* Indigo Kids @indigo_kids https://www.indigowithlove.com/collections/indigo-kids
* La Brisa @labrisabali http://labrisabali.com/
* La Plancha @laplanchabali https://laplancha-bali.com/
* lil lotus coFFee @lil_lotus_coffee
* Made in Summer @madein_summer
* Main Design @main_design https://maindesign.ch/
* James Cook Sports Bar @jamescooksportsbar https://www.jamescooksportsbar.com/
* Jiwa Yoga Bali @jiwayogabali https://jiwabali.com/
* Little Nippers @pantaiberawasurflifesavingclub https://www.facebook.com/pantaiberawasurflifesavingclub/
* Plant Cartel @plantcartel http://plantcartel.com/
* Salazon @salazon.bali https://www.salazonbali.com/
* Souq Bali @souqbali https://www.souqstore.co/
* Super Dank Fudgies @superdankfudgies_gogo https://www.facebook.com/superdankelicious/
* Tiger Frame Jewellery https://www.tigerframe.com/pages/about
* Tugu Hotels @tuguhotels https://www.tuguhotels.com/
* Villa Ankh https://www.facebook.com/VillaAnkhBali/
* Whole Food Kids Bali @wholefoodkidsbali
* Zoopen @myzoopen https://www.facebook.com/myzoopen/
If you would like to donate a prize please confirm the prize's suitability with Dean (Yvie's dad) by emailing him
Then please bring the prize, whether it be an item or a voucher, in to Dayu at school reception (lower level of the admin building) ASAP so we have time to properly log the items and prepare them for the market.
Items should be well packaged and labelled with the company or individual donor's name.
For those providing vouchers, pop one voucher per envelope and note what you are offering on ;the envelope, especially expiry date and any other conditions.
The PTA will identify a school item of use to the whole school community to buy with the funds raised. Thank you to our first tombola donors, who helped raise money for playground equipment.